Flaxseed oil Fortex is a nutritional supplement containing 1000mg flaxseed oil.
Flaxseed oil is a good source of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 unsaturated fatty acids.
Flaxseed oil contributes to:
- maintaining the normal functions of all systems in the body
- normal blood cholesterol concentration
- healthy heart
- healthy joints and bones
- energy and endurance
- elasticity, freshness and youthfulness of the skin
- healthy hair and nails
- healthy nervous system
Flaxseed oil Fortex has quality assurance:
- Guarantee for complete preservation of the valuable ingredients: Capsules Linseed Fortex oil are produced by cold pressing technology
- Guarantee for proper storage: Capsules Flaxseed oil Fortex are in a black vial to protect from light Flaxseed oil Fortex are produced by cold-pressing technology
- Safety precautions: Capsules Linseed oil Fortex does not contain GMO / GMO (European regulation - European regulation - 1830/2003)
Flax seed is an alternative to omega-3 acids for vegetarians.
Flaxseed oil and health
Unsaturated fatty acids (omega 3-6-9), which are rich flaxseed oil, are needed in every cell in the body to maintain the normal functions of all organs and systems.
The omega-3 acids present in linseed oil by alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) contribute to lowering LDL cholesterol levels.
Reducing cholesterol leads to a reduction in the risk of cardiovascular disease. Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) in linseed oil helps to regulate blood pressure.
Skin and hair
Unsaturated fatty acids (omega 3-6-9) in linseed oil are extremely important for maintaining young and fresh skin, and for the growth of healthy hair and nails.
The consumption of linseed oil and the maintenance of healthy weight are interconnected. Flaxseed oil contributes to faster metabolism and better absorption of nutrients in the digestive system, while omega-3 acids lower cholesterol.
Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids boost the immune system.
Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids help strengthen the nervous system and ease the stress.
Female health problems
Flaxseed oil improves the health of uterine function and is used to help alleviate various female health problems - premenstrual syndrome, menstrual cramps, severe bleeding, menopause symptoms, and more.
Flaxseed oil is an excellent source of omega-3 (alpha-linolenic), omega-6 (linoleic) and omega-9 (oleic) unsaturated fatty acids.
Unsaturated fatty acids (omega 3-6-9) are the beneficial fats that are needed on absolutely every cell in the body. They are needed to:
- the production of cellular cells in the body. They are needed to:
- the production of hormones
- improving insulin action
- regulating the cholesterol level
- normal blood pressure
- increasing the use of oxygen by the cells
- the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins
- better fat burning
Unfortunately, unsaturated fatty acids (omega 3-6-9) are not synthesized in the body, although they are necessary for the proper functioning of all organs and systems. fat
Unsaturated fatty acids (omega 3-6-9) enter the body only by supplementing with food.
Omega 3-6-9 is contained in large quantities in flaxseed oil extracted from flaxseed by special cold pressing technology, which ensures that the valuable ingredients are preserved with food.
Flax seed, besides unsaturated fatty acids, is rich in fiber and lignans.
Fiber helps to eliminate toxins and waste products from the body. They are also important for a faster metabolism of nutrients.
Lignans are phytoestrogens that have proven to reduce the risk of developing cancer.
Flaxseed contains 800% more lignans than any other food.