Nolipid Forte is an innovative combination of pectin, policosanol and vitamin K2 to maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- contributes to normal cholesterol levels
- helps lower LDL from the body, keeping normal levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
- has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system: the heart and the blood vessels
- contributes to the normal patency of arterial vessels by supporting the natural regulation of calcium deposits
- contributes to the normal rhythmic functioning of the arteries, their flexibility and elasticity, normal blood circulation and normal blood clotting
Benefits of Nolipid Forte:
- natural product
- natural product has side effects on liver function
- does not provoke a reversible effect after discontinuing use
- even without long-term intake
- can be used in conjunction with statins
High cholesterol? What are the consequences?
- accumulation of oily deposits (plaques) on the walls of the blood vessels
- narrowing of the blood vessels
- blockage of the arteries
- predisposition to cardiovascular disease
- risk of heart attack, stroke
Efficacy and tolerability of policosanol have been documented in nearly 30,000 patients in more than 60 clinical trials. Policosanol has been shown to have powerful cholesterol lowering properties that are comparable to statin effects.
Short-term studies over a 6- or 8-week period in patients with hypercholesterolemia indicate that taking 10 to 20 mg per day can reduce total and bad cholesterol by about 18-30%.
Long-term studies conducted over one and two years indicate that the effects of lowering total cholesterol and bad cholesterol are maintained throughout the period and that maximum effects are achieved after 6 to 8 weeks of treatment.
Of particular interest is the ability of policosanol to increase the level of good cholesterol. In this respect, policosanol is superior to both statins and fibrates. It is important that policosanol does not provoke a reversible effect after discontinuation of treatment, ie, cholesterol levels remain low for a longer time.
The safety and efficacy of policosanol have also been documented in adult patients with renal and hepatic impairment, postmenopausal women, cardiovascular patients and other at-risk groups.
Vitamin K2 is important for helping the body against arterial plaque build-up and loss of bone density. K2 does not allow the deposition of calcium in the vessels, which is actually a risk factor for plaque formation.
Calcification of the arteries is a prerequisite for a high risk of atherosclerosis and heart attack. It has been found that a diet rich in vitamin K2 reduces the calcification of the arteries by 50%.
A 2004 study including 4800 people over a period of 10 years has found that elevated vitamin K2 intake reduces the risk of death in 50% heart disease related coronary heart disease.
Pectin contributes to normal levels of cholesterol. It helps remove bad cholesterol (LDL) from the body, keeping normal levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
Policosanol has a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol levels.
Polycisanol is a natural mixture obtained from the purified sugar cane molasses.
It does not contain sugars, does not affect the level of sugar in the blood and can be used by diabetics.
Nolipid Forte contains an optimal daily dose of policosanol.
It has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system: the heart and the blood vessels.
It contributes to the normal patency of arterial vessels by supporting the natural regulation of calcium deposits.
Helps for normal rhythmic functioning of the arteries, for their flexibility and elasticity, for normal blood circulation and normal blood clotting.