Sweet Dreams Forte
- calms and relaxes the body
- helps reduce sleep time
- contributes to the easier adaptation of the body while traveling and when changing the time zones
- assists full sleep
Sweet Dreams Forte is a specially formulated formula with an optimal amount of melatonin - 5 mg and in prolonged-release tablets.
The prolonged-release tablets allow the body to instantly absorb 2 mg of melatonin, which helps the body to fall asleep quickly and without problems.
The remaining 3 mg of melatonin is released in the body gradually - from the second to the sixth hour of intake.
Prolonged release of natural sleep hormone maintains constant levels of melatonin throughout the night by preventing the body from waking prematurely, and continuing to support a full and healthy sleep until the morning.
Absorption in the body of the natural hormone of sleep - melatonin, in the extended release tablets Sweet Dreams Forte:
- up to 1 hour after administration - 35-40% melatonin
- 2 to 4 hours after dosing - 40-75% of melatonin
- up to 6 hours after intake - not less than 95% of melatonin
Symptoms of Insomnia:
- difficulty falling asleep
- waking up at night and a difficult return to sleep
- wake up very early in the morning
- a feeling of fatigue and lack of energy on awakening
Insomnia can only last for a few nights, but it may occur for a much longer period of time.
Reasons for Insomnia:
- significant stress in privacy
- inability to deal with a certain life situation
- worries about upcoming events
- anxiety and sympathy for loved ones
- disease states
- emotional or physical discomfort
- environmental factors (noise, strong light, high or low air temperature)
- certain medicinal products
- long journey and time difference
- depression or excitement
Effects of insomnia
Effects of SleeplessnessBeing is not just a condition that happens at night without having any consequences for our life and activity during the day. It can inevitably cause: behold
- drowsiness and fatigue during the day
- general fatigue
- concentration and memory problems
- reduced activity
- reduced working capacity
- impatient attitude towards the surrounding people
- inability to respond quickly and adequately
- unhealthy appearance
Melatonin is a natural product of the body and is known for its popular name "sleep hormone". It is secreted from the pineal gland and regulates the state of briskness / sleep or so-called. circadian rhythm. Studies have proven that delivering extra melatonin in the body leads to restoration of circadian rhythm, to easier sleep and to a quieter sleep.
Vitamin B6 is involved in the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan into serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates melatonin levels. Vitamin B6 contributes to a relaxed nervous system that facilitates sleep.
According to the European Food Safety Authority: "Melatonin contributes to shortening sleep time and easier adaptation of the body after a time shift journey."