Sweet Dreams Capsules
Unique combination of Melatonin, L-Theanine, Urea extract (Melissa officinalis) and Vit. B6 designed to provide a sound and restful sleep.
Thanks to its triple action Sweet Dreams Capsules provide:
- falling asleep faster and better
- reducing mental and physical stress from tense daily life before falling asleep
- regulate and restore the circadian rhythm BODY / SUN in people working on night shifts or changing the time zones
- increased levels of dopamine and serotonin, resulting in a burst of happiness and sense of balance
- rest, cheerfulness and working capacity the next morning
FEELING REFRESHED IN THE MORNING!
Symptoms of Insomnia:
- difficulty falling asleep
- waking up at night and a difficult return to sleep
- wake up very early in the morning
- a feeling of fatigue and lack of energy on awakening
Insomnia can only last for a few nights, but it may occur for a much longer period of time.
Reasons for Insomnia:
- significant stress in privacy
- inability to deal with a certain life situation
- worries about upcoming events
- anxiety and sympathy for loved ones
- disease states
- emotional or physical discomfort
- environmental factors (noise, strong light, high or low air temperature)
- certain medicinal products
- long journey and time difference
- depression or excitement
Effects of insomnia
Effects of Sleeplessness Being is not just a condition that happens at night without having any consequences for our life and activity during the day. It can inevitably cause: behold
- drowsiness and fatigue during the day
- general fatigue
- concentration and memory problems
- reduced activity
- reduced working capacity
- impatient attitude towards the surrounding people
- inability to respond quickly and adequately
- unhealthy appearance
Sweet dreams capsules are a unique combination with melatonin, urea, L-theanine and Vit. B6. The specially selected formula of this preparation helps for a healthy and complete sleep without causing the body to get used to it.
Melatonin is the natural hormone of sleep that is formed in the human body and helps regulate the BODY / SUN circadian rhythm. Lower levels of melatonin lead to more difficult sleep and worse sleep quality. Melatonin levels are decreasing with age, as well as under stressful situations and emotional tensions. The aggressive environment (bright light, noise, very hot or very cold) decreases, and the quiet environment (darkness, silence, normal air temperature) increases melatonin levels.
L-thiamin is an amino acid that is extracted from tea plants (especially green tea). It has the ability to reduce stress, anxiety and anxiety of the body. L-theanine reduces the stimulatory and excitatory properties of caffeine on the human nervous system.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) is involved in the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates melatonin levels. Vitamin B6 contributes to a relaxed nervous system that facilitates sleep.