Fortefer is a combination of optimal daily dose of iron in the form of micronized and microencapsulated iron pyrophosphate, with added vitamin C.
Fortefer is required:
- in conditions of iron deficiency of different origin
- in pregnancy and lactation
- during the menstrual cycle
- in case of blood loss of different origin
- for vegans and vegetarians
- for children in stunted growth
- intense muscular load in athletes and physically active people
- when there is insufficient iron intake with food
- when there is poor absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract
Iron is one of the most important trace elements in the body, with great importance for health:
- is part of the hemoglobin in the erythrocytes and participates in the transfer of oxygen to the organs
- is required for the production of muscle protein myoglobin and for the work of some enzymes
- contributes to the normal course of metabolism and energy production
- reduces feeling tired and tired
- assists in proper functioning of cognitive functions (memory, concentration)
The decreased amount of iron in the blood leads to a decreased amount of hemoglobin in the red blood cells. This leads to fatigue, easy fatigue, decreased concentration and low immunity.
- increases the absorption of iron
- contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of the blood vessels
- Strong antioxidant, supports the immune system
Micronization technology maximally facilitates the absorption of iron from the body and increases its bioavailability in the blood.
Microencapsulation interferes with the interaction of iron with food, is gentle on the gastric mucosa and does not affect the color of the tooth enamel.
1 sachet per day or as recommended by a doctor.
The product, in the form of oral powder, is intended for direct application to the tongue without the need for fluid intake.
Fortefer can be taken during pregnancy and lactation.
Fortefer can be taken by children.
Fortefer contains no sugar and is suitable for diabetics.