Fitolor Throat Spray
PROPOLIS, CHAMOMILE, THYME
- A beneficial effect on the throat and the airways
- Support for the functions of the respiratory system
- Support for the normal resumption of the epithelium of the throat and the bronchi
- Soothing tissues
Inflammation and sore throat. How can we handle it?
What should I NOT do?
- I do NOT need to consume too hot beverages or foods.
- I do NOT have to smoke or be in a smoky environment and smoky premises.
- I do not need to drink alcohol. Alcohol in no way helps with a sore throat, on the contrary - it can increase pain and irritation.
- I do not have to treat myself with antibiotics. In most cases, throat inflammation is not due to bacteria. But even the reason it is bacterial, antibiotics are less effective for the symptoms of a sore throat and the duration of this disease.
What SHOULD I do?
- I consume a non-sparing and relatively soft food that will not irritate the lining of the throat.
- Drinking non-sparing, but lukewarm or slightly warm liquids
- Drink non-sparing, but cool or slightly warm liquidsI drink enough fluids, especially if I have a temperature
- Drink herbal tea
- Suck herbal throat pastilles
- I use a throat spray
- a unique bee product, also known as bee clay, and as the "natural antibiotic"
- contains flavonoids, glycosides, esters, terpenes, vitamins, minerals and others
- the propolis extract in Phytolor spray also contains a large amount of flavonoid galanthin (10%) - an important biomolecule for the action of propolis
- has a very wide range of beneficial effects on the body
- assists all systems in the body, including the strengthening of the respiratory and immune systems
- great popularity for the health of the throat and the airways
- contains essential oils (with chamazulene derivatives), organic acids, vitamins, flavonoids, glycosides, tanning substances and others.
- contributes to the normal resumption of the epithelium of the throat and the bronchi
- provides coverage of the mucosa of the respiratory tract and therefore relieves inflammation
- expects excretion due to the mucus in the composition
- contains essential oils (with thymol), tannins, flavonoids, mineral salts, resins and others.
- strong antimicrobial action
- helps alleviate the cough
- removes the secretions of inflammation of the upper respiratory tract
- Extremely extinguishing action