Fitolor pastilles contains a combination of plant extracts with beneficial throat and respiratory tract.
Fitolor pastilles contribute to a healthy throat and to the normal function of the airways.
Inflammation and sore throat. How can we handle it?
What should I NOT do?
- I do NOT need to consume too hot beverages or foods.
- I do NOT have to smoke or be in a smoky environment and smoky premises.
- I do not need to drink alcohol. Alcohol in no way helps with a sore throat, on the contrary - it can increase pain and irritation.
- I do not have to treat myself with antibiotics. In most cases, throat inflammation is not due to bacteria. But even the reason it is bacterial, antibiotics are less effective for the symptoms of a sore throat and the duration of this disease.
What SHOULD I do?
- I consume a non-sparing and relatively soft food that will not irritate the lining of the throat.
- Drinking non-sparing, but lukewarm or slightly warm liquids
- Drink non-sparing, but cool or slightly warm liquidsI drink enough fluids, especially if I have a temperature
- Drink herbal tea
- Suck herbal throat pastilles
- I use a throat spray
GINGER (Zingiber officinalis)
Ginger is widely used to favor unhealthy upper respiratory tract processes.
The herb has proven antiviral, painkiller and antibacterial action.
Licorice (Glycerrhiza Glabra)
Licorice has been popular since the time of ancient medicine.
The herb has a well-expressed extinction action. It alleviates the irritation of the mucous membranes and reduces the sensation of pain. It has an anti-inflammatory and mitigating effect, and soothes the cough.
Sweet licorice also has remarkable immune stimulating qualities.
Emblica extract (Emblica officinalis)
Emblica is the most used herb in Indian medicine. It has a strong anti-viral, antibacterial and expectorant action. It is considered an excellent antioxidant.
Menthol helps to soothe and relieve breathing. It has antiseptic and spasmolytic action.