Diavron is a specially formulated combination for diabetics, with an optimal dose of alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) enriched with B-complex vitamins.
- Supports normal bleeding and leg sensitivity in diabetics.
- It has a beneficial effect on the decomposition of sugars in the body.
- It helps to reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps promote normal metabolism of proteins and glycogen.
- It helps maintain normal function of the nervous system.
Diabetes is a disease in which blood glucose levels, or, as is more popular, sugar levels are too high. Glucose enters the body from the food we consume. Insulin is a hormone that helps glucose to enter the cells and give them the energy they need.
In type 1 diabetes, the body does not produce insulin. In type 2 diabetes, the body does not produce enough or does not use the insulin produced. Without enough insulin, glucose can not flow into the cells and remains in the blood.
Too much blood glucose can cause serious health problems over time:
- eyes are damaged;
- problems with the kidneys and nerves appear;
- cardiovascular diseases may occur;
- there is a risk of stroke;
- pregnant women can get diabetes called gestational diabetes.
The most common type of diabetes is type 2 - about 90-95% of people with diabetes suffer from this form. Type 2 diabetes is associated with advanced age, obesity, family predisposition, reduced physical activity, and more.
Healthy eating is an essential part of the treatment of diabetes. It helps to maintain normal blood sugar levels and prevent complications.
Healthy eating of people with diabetes includes:
- restricting foods that contain sugar;
- reducing fat in food;
- limiting alcohol;
- use less salt;
- consuming smaller portions, but more often;
- inclusion in the menu of whole grains and vegetables;
- reducing carbohydrate-containing foods.