DIABEKAN RETINO contains water extract from Cinnamomum zeylanicum. In aqueous extraction, the harmful cinnamon ingredients are not extracted and this makes the product completely safe to use.
Ceylon cinnamon contributes to the improvement of insulin secretion, as well as to the reduction of insulin resistance and fasting glucose levels.
Vitamin А (retynil acetate)
- powerful antioxidant, participates in Reduction/Oxidation reactions
- regulates protein synthesis and is involved in metabolism
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- strong antioxidants, that support eyesight and eye health
- act as color pigments in the macula and retina in the eyes
- maintain visual acuity and improve eyesight
Rutin, Glutathione, Vitamin E and C
- protect cells from oxidative stress
- rutin strengthens blood vessel mucosa
-contributes to normal eyesight
- protects cells from oxidative stress
- assures normal metabolism of vitamin A
4. Before taking DIABEKAN RETINO
Do not take DIABEKAN RETINO if you are hypersensitive to the active substances or to any of the other ingredients. Food supplement. It is not a substitute for a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
DIABEKAN RETINO is suitable for use together with standard antidiabetic treatment.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
5. How to take DIABEKAN RETINO
1 capsule per day.
6. How to store DIABEKAN RETINO
Keep at room temperature (below 25⁰C), away from children.
Do not use DIABEKAN RETINO after the expiration date marked on the cardboard box or the blister.