- Helps the normal functioning of the prostate gland.
- Favorably responds to the need for frequent night urination.
- It contributes to normal spermatogenesis and sexual function.
- Helps maintain normal blood testosterone concentration.
Pygeum africanum extract (Pygeum africanum)
The major active ingredients of the pyruvate extractafricanum are fatty acids, phytosterols (beta-sitosterols), pentacyclic triterpenes (urzel and oleic acid), ferulic acid esters, fat-soluble sterols. They contribute to the inhibition of the enzyme 5α-reductase and to lowering levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone whose elevated levels are responsible for increasing the size of the prostate. They also help reduce the number of receptor sites where the dihydrotestosterone hormone (DHT) can be attached to the cells.
The pygeum africanum extract contributes to the reduction of cell proliferation, which reduces the possibility of enlargement of the prostate and urinary compression.
Helps the urinary-genital system by contributing to better urine flow and better bladder emptying. It helps to reduce frequent urination and residual urine.
Willowherb (Epilobium parviflorum)
Helps boost diuresis, which helps ease the work of the narrowed urethra and promotes better quality of the urogenital tract.
It helps the normal functioning of the genitourinary system and contributes to reducing the need for frequent night urination.
Helps inhibit the enzyme 5 -Reductase and the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT), thereby helping to reduce the size of the prostate gland.
Nettle extract (Urtica dioica)
Strong antioxidant that neutralizes the action of free radicals in the body. Contains a rich set of beneficial active ingredients: flavonoids (quercetin, kemferol, rutiloside), calcium, potassium, iron, silicates, sterols.
The high content of flavonoids and potassium in nettles explains its diuretic function and the support of urinary flow, which leads to a faster elimination of bacteria.
It proves the beneficial effect on detoxification of the organism.
- An important element for the functions of the gonads.
- Helps maintain normal blood testosterone concentration and normal sexual function.
- Participates in the process of cell division.
- Normal levels of zinc in the body are related to the normal amount of sperm in the semen.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Increases the number of semen
- Helps for normal spermatogenesis.
- It has a beneficial effect on male potency.