Collagen Fortex 11 500 Plus
Joints, tissues, cartilage, skin
- Supports the structure of joints, joint joints and tendons.
- It contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Helps to form collagen for normal bone, cartilage and skin function.
- It helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Collagen Fortex 11 500 Plus is an innovative combination for healthy joints, tissues and cartilage
Glucosamine affects the activity of the locomotory system.
Supports the structure of joints, joint joints and tendons.
Glucosamine contributes to the formation of cartilage tissue, supports joint functions and has a beneficial effect on the normal protection of joints, tendons and cartilage tissues.
Vitamin C is involved in the formation of collagen.
It is necessary for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
It contributes to the normal flow of metabolism and the production of energy, and to reduce the feeling of fatigue and fatigue. Bone and cartilage function.
The Manganese is a mineral that is involved in many enzyme systems in the body and is an important component of the diet.
Manganese contributes to the development of bone tissue and to the maintenance of normal joint fluid.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). Manganese intake contributes to:
- protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage
- maintaining normal bones
- normal flow of metabolism and energy production
- contribute to the normal formation of connective tissue